THE love of a mum ,she IS positive but she is wonderful,beautiful
mum you are my hero,
9month still making sure i life a better life
you are my everything i desire,

No matter what mum
i ll walk with you till the end
you carrying mi in your arms
thank God you are mine,
other still stigmatized you
but they don't stand you ,i do coz you are my angel

Mum WE ll make it
Your Status is not the end of life,
i have a dream you ll take me to school
you ll live long to see,me through
Even if am still HIV positive
i ll make it,to the end,love you no matter what.
.i dedicate this poem,to the child and her mum they are HIV positive.Let us support the women of Africa they understand the pain of being HIV positive.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STREET FAMILIES NEED HELP

AIDS MEDICINE FOUND IN AFRICA

Samburu Riverside Tented Camp