I LOST MY AUNTIE

I dedicate this short story to my auntie PLEASE AM PLEADING WITH HUMANITY let us stop stigma,my aunt committed suicide because she was HIV positive .i didnt know i was informed later by my mum.SHE WAS A FIRST COUSIN TO MY MUM.WHAT worry me the culture of pretense among our brother who assume Jesus is their Saviour.MY grandmother is so saved,and he subjected my aunt,to pain.Even sisters of my aunt never supported her,i pity them.
sometime you wonder why people pretend in funeral,by crying.GOD REST YOU IN PEACE I PROMISE YOU TO FIGHT STIGMA TILL THE END..miss you so much.love you always.

Comments

PPT said…
I am truly sorry to hear of your loss. Keep fighting the stigma and educating people - that is the best tribute you can pay to your auntie. Take care.

Popular posts from this blog

Samburu Riverside Tented Camp

AIDS MEDICINE FOUND IN AFRICA