me and my Video Camera

am in love with my video camera,Every day i have to make sure that it has enough power,so that am able to film outreaches Everyday.To be honest with you guys appreciate this machine.Am the one in charge of camera and video machine in my group.What fascinate me,seeing how members of community participate fully on session everyday.
Every outreach has its challenge but that doesn't stop me documenting everything that happens in outreach,some of the community members are scared to be filmed but i always Explain to them that my camera video love them most,and as a group it is important to review every outreach and improve on health issues.
my great wish is to be taught how to come up with great documentaries and my machine to be baptized to a powerful video machine. a video machine that will film a great movie concerning what we go through outreaches.Also do video editing in our group.My inner most concern is to help some members of the community who are talented in singing,acting by helping them to film their talent,so that they are able to earn some cash on their talents.i love my machine that does wonders in my group.I still hold dear my machine coz it make me dream always that Africa is in the verge of total change on health issues.soon am going to block our movie in you tube.com
thanks in advance for your comments.

Comments

eduardo said…
Hey Mshale, keep up the good work with the video camera. I was cool to see you edit the video in such a short time and have it ready for me before I left.

Take care!
David Sasaki said…
Hi Mshale,

I'm looking forward to seeing your videos. Do you plan on uploading them to YouTube?

Popular posts from this blog

Samburu Riverside Tented Camp

I LOST MY AUNTIE

AIDS MEDICINE FOUND IN AFRICA